Animation 2

Here's another one. I would say that the animator is a prodigy.



Not so long ago, like 14 years, I was a school paper cartoonist and I was able to excel also in competitions. I once dreamed of becoming a designer or a fine artist but my brother discouraged me from entering into such a profession. He had his own reasons also.

Nevertheless, I continued painting (portrait, still life, and landscape)just for the purpose of self-expression. Yes, I love arts especially sketching and painting. It's my way of telling the world how I feel and what I think.

It's been a long time since I haven't touched my paint brushes and haven't bought any new water colors or oil colors. Gladly, because of technology, there's no need for me to buy them now nor mess my hands of spills. Thanks to Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory