Dream House

Every child dreams of having a decent house. Back when I was a little girl, my dream house was a house around a fruit farm; a house surrounded by beautiful flowers with plenty of farm animals and a swimming pool. We had a small fruit farm, but we didn’t have a house there. There was just a very small hut where we could rest or hide ourselves should it rain. We didn’t have a farm animal, while some neighbors had plenty. We were glad that a creek was just along our small farm. My siblings used to bathe themselves joyfully and I could still remember my younger brother being sucked by that haemophagic leech. Those blissful experiences influenced my childhood dream of a house. And, that dream is still my dream today, minus the swimming pool as I don’t find it practical yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory