Small Desk

When I first opened my small business enterprise, among the first furniture I bought was a desk for the cashier. I chose the one which has two drawers. The first drawer is for the cash, while the second is for the receipts and the book of accounts.

For now, this small desk is enough because we are yet starting. Eventually, we will buy the big one to accommodate and organize stuff like keys, chains, and padlocks while the store is open; tax and other government-required documents; some small belongings of my staff; and basic things like cutters, scissors, tapes, staplers and staple wires, clips, calculators, pens, and markers.

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your posting. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory