2008 Bar Exam Results

My sister matut asked me to search the net whether her friends passed the 2008 Philippine Bar Examination. One of the 2 names she texted me passed, while the other failed. After giving the answer of her request, I then checked if my college classmate passed; unfortunately, he did not.

Anyway, I am glad to know that on the 2nd top is an MSUan. Congratulations!

Below are links of the 2008 Philippine Bar Exam Results:

Top 10 Bar Passers
http://mb.com.ph/articles/201355/1310-pass-2008-bar-exams
  1. Lardizabal, Judy A. - San Sebastian College, 85.70%
  2. Amerol-Macumbal, Mylene I. - Mindanao State University, 85.65%
  3. Baclay, Jr., Oliver P. - Ateneo de Manila University, 85.60%
  4. Jala, Majesty Eve L. - Ateneo de Manila University, 85.55%
  5. Liceralde, Ma. Elizabeth L. - University of the Philippines, 85.40%
  6. Macapagal, Micael T. - University of the Philippines, 84.15%
  7. Dy, Denise S. - Ateneo de Manila University, Regis, April Love C. - Ateneo de Manila University, 84.00%
  8. Tan, Christine Joy K. - Ateneo de Manila University, 83.80%
  9. Jacob, Jihan A. - San Beda College, Velasquez, Shirley G. - University of the Philippines, 83.75%
  10. Raymundo, Vanessa C. - San Beda College, 83.70%
Bar Passers
http://mb.com.ph/files/bar/results.html

Congratulations to our new lawyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory