I was chatting with some friends online. At times, we would run out of words that we bottle ourselves with emoticons and winks. These very expressive icons have truly helped us express how we missed each other.

I remember, my MSU classmates/friends and I used to talk all they long, sleep beside each other, sit beside each other silently that silence would speak for itself, walk in deep reflection, etc. This created a bond that up to now, we may run out of words like how it did 5 to 6 years ago, we know that we mean something through our facial expressions - smiles,nods, and winks.

Now, since we very seldom view ourselves on a web camera, we compliment our words with free emoticons and winks for messenger.
Cool Smileys & Winks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory