Chatting with our pets

This easter season, I chatted with my ate keket and kuya kokot (see our names..hhehehhe..our parents were playing with sounds I guess..haahaha). While chatting with ate keket our dog Harikro insisted to play with me, so ate saw him on cam. She said he's very cute and cuddly, so she got her cat, too. I forgot the name. It reminds me of the cats in iligan, there was tane, moning, and etc.hehehehe..

Ate keket took this picture. How we wish someday the two animals will meet each other, too (seems so impossible). Take note, this cat understands the english language only.hehehehe so, while we voice chatted in bisaya, she spoke to her in english. sosyal ka yata ming. heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory