The Day Today

The entire day I just stayed at home. I woke up late, eaten late, and everything late. Then, I played with my Harikro and logged in to my notebook.

The people around me are in their own busy-ness. My mama was busy texting her friends and my siblings. At lunch she was joined by her close friend - wedding godmother. At late afternoon, Lando, a blind masseur, reported for mama's weekly therapeutic massage with him.

Deslie, my cousin, was busy texting, too, while looking after mama's errands and requests. Abnil was busy cleaning the house and with papang's assignments for him. Lyn washed our clothes and cooked our food. Papang went to his scheduled appointments. He went to our farm, too, along with a man who will soon look after our fruit trees.

We seemed rich, huh. Yes, we are in God's site. Honestly, we have lots. Kinda lots of little lots. hehehehe.. But we dont have money to develop them.hahahaha

It's getting dark now and I have not taken my bath yet for the day. hahahaha.. gotta go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk 2 kokijar


ShoutMix chat widget

I am connected with

Outdoor Activity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory